Monday, July 26, 2010

Today's project was fun!

I bought this large dull gray cement look wall hanging the other day. It had nice lines and the floral design was pretty but it was just so...blah!
I had limited paint to work with today, an old bottle of pink craft paint and a too bright bottle of green. I also had some leftover coffee bean wall paint. A little water, some glaze and some sponge brushes and a rag and I figured it would work.
Of course I hauled everything outside to the picnic table, forgetting we were getting some big wind gusts. So yeah, paper towels, plastic cups, brushes went flying everywhere. And I wouldn't be surprised if some grass clippings, dirt, even a bug were added to the project.
All in all, I think it came out well. It was a fun and quick creative paint project.
Here is BEFORE & AFTER pics.


Oh it just happened to end up on my walll..............

No comments:

Post a Comment