Friday, April 27, 2012

Again, too many days have gone by between postings! Not saying I lead a crazy busy interesting life, just sayin' I have been busy and while some people might think I am interesting I bet more lead toward crazy!
I've been lucky lately to go treasure hunting in some new places, which is always fun and makes the items seem even more special.
The CiderMill antiques shops down in Sterling MA is a great place to spend some time. Just be sure you do have a good amount of time to poke around. 
I also got to meet two FaceBook friends, Steph and Barbie, who have a sweet space called Our Shabby Corner down in N Chelmsford. 
This week I went for the first time to a large group shop up in Laconia NH that used to be the down town JJ Newberry's store. Cool building, stairs to the mezzanine & complete with the original lunch counter and swivel stools!
And I spent a day with THE SISTA hitting an indoors antiques flea market,  a shop up in Concord and a couple yard sales.






Here's some pics of some goodies, some projects, make overs from the last week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment