Saturday, February 18, 2012

It's a sunny day in New Hampsha!

And I am going to do a bit of treasure hunting with my Sista today!

I went to a great all day auction on Wednesday. There was an almost never ending supply of other people's good old stuff at this particular auction, it started in the morning & I didn't check out til 7 pm!
Here's a few goodies I acquired.

Sweet Shabby Sewing Stand

Pair of Black Cat Decanters at Domain for $20

Odds n Ends Red Bakelite Stainless Find it at Domain in Northwood NH

Country Chic Wash Stand, hole for bowl! It is available for $80 at Just The Thing! Dover NH

Bent Brothers Cherry Console...pondering what to do with it, as the top has sun damage, discoloration to the wood.

This is still on my porch....it just might stay there!

Lots, I mean lots, of Sheet Music, 1920-30s. Fabulous for crafts, projects, what have you...$1 each, go for it!

Auburn Rubber Truck, similar to the one I *beat up* a little boy for back in 1955....fantastic 1920s cast iron green bus, and watching over is an antique Dismal Desmond Dog, whom musty have had hip surgery many years back because I can see stitches & he sits funny!

Several great old children's books

No comments:

Post a Comment