Monday, August 1, 2011

movin'

I haven't been posting here as often as I should be. Seems I am doing more on my FaceBook page.
(tsk tsk)
Plus we moved! It was totally unplanned, disorganized, rushed and stressful but it's been fun too. Long story but we have been living in an addition we had built onto our main house 6 years ago. It was a nice small but open space, had a good shabby country cottage style but there was one big drawback, NO KITCHEN! There was of course a kitchen (my former kitchen) a few steps away in the main house, and it was planned to be shared...but that didn't really work out.
So now I am back in the house we had built in 88. Phew. And to confuse you more, we have moved 4 times in the last 37 years of living in this town and never left this street!

No comments:

Post a Comment