Sunday, December 27, 2009


I went to an annual new year auction today. It's always a fun one, packed with good stuff!
I got quite a few items, some furniture as well as smalls, & a big boxlot of awesome linens & antique clothing.
Of course I bid on several things that I wanted but didn't get
And I am kicking myself for not bidding on at least one hutch. They went for next to nothing but  getting items that size home & to the shop make me hesitate. (dumb!)

I did get some treasures. Here's a pic of a few. The small doll/child chair is adorable, I love the floral cross stich/needlework framed piece. $45

The scale is a nice shabby blue color. **SOLD***

And that old kerosene bottle is encased in wire, very unusual. The vanity has a nice look, good bones, & will look wonderful painted creamy white!
And all are quite dusty! Adds charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment