Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Today's Find





I just got this hutch this evening. I really like the look (so does my cat). It has nice detail & style for a French Country or Shabby Chic decor.


The top middle glass door opens, the sides are stationary. There is actually just one drawer below, the others are *faux* so there is more shelf storage that can be accessed from the side doors.


It seems that it would work in a livingroom or hall as well as a diningroom...& great display & storage for a bedroom too.


I'm not thrilled over the dry brush finish so I will give it a coat of French Cream paint. But will probably sand the edges so some glints of antique gold can come through.

What do ya think? It passed CalliCat's smell test!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment